Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- V. Jayantilal & Co. is the sole owner of the website localhost/vjayantilal. All the website contents, including text, site design, logos and data provided in the software, graphics and audios, videos, icons, images etc., are wholly owned by the company.
- By registering on the website localhost/vjayantilal, you have the right to browse the contents. Download and print them for your personal reference only. You have no right to change/modify/alter any content you have downloaded. Registration does not confer any other right on you.
- Any part of the content downloaded can be used for commercial purposes after obtaining prior written permission from the company, which will specify the scope and extent up to which the content so downloaded can be commercially exploited.
- Unauthorized use of data downloaded for commercial purposes, passing the information contained in the website to third parties unauthorized, or any other use for which specific permission has not been obtained from the company will invite strict disciplinary and legal action.
- Unauthorized access to any part of this website or any system /network related to this website is prohibited.
- The access given is only for lawful purposes. Usage of the website that violates or affects the rights of V. Jayantilal & Co. in any way inclusive of posting/ transmitting through the website unlawful/threatening /abusive/defamatory messages, messages that infringe on the privacy/publicity rights, vulgar/obscene/objectionable messages etc.
- Use of access is meant for the person who has registered himself and for whom the password has been given. It is not to be shared even temporarily with any third party.
- The user is fully responsible for any transactions entered into using the password allotted to him. V. Jayantilal & Co. is not responsible for any consequences arising out of unauthorized use of the password allotted. User is therefore advised to ensure that password is properly protected and not allowed to get into unauthorized hands.
The user is fully responsible for any transactions entered into using the password allotted to him. V. Jayantilal & Co. is not responsible for any consequences arising out of unauthorized use of the password allotted. User is therefore advised to ensure that password is properly protected and not allowed to get into unauthorized hands.
- No consignment sale of stones
- A stone selected by you is subject to availability at the time of selection. As the same stones are available at our physical sales section, it is quite possible that the stones you have selected have been sold just minutes before your selection at our sales office. In such an event which is very rare, you have to bear with us.
- Local taxes, if any, are to be borne by the purchaser.
- Transactions are subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai, India.
- KYC compliance is a must before the completion of the sale.
- Extra services required by the buyer will be charged separately.